I'm thinking it's about time to get serious...

Alright, I'm thinking it's time I get serious about this. On more than one level. For one, I'm gonna start posting everything I do. Even if it's not for anything or finished.

Here's an example. It's a whiteout bottle I drew while I was at work today. I drew this on my newish DS and this is the actual finished size, it's not resized or anything. This is the first thing I drew with it, so I didn't know how big or small to start. The next should be bigger and, hopefully, better.

I think I'm gonna do a lot of these at work. I never tried it until tonight and I really like it. I had to stop in the middle of this one because I waited untill the last 10 minutes to try it out. The next shift came in and I had to rush to get as much as I could.

If I'm serious about being serious, I should be posting something tomorrow too. Everyday. So we'll see.

(Colors!, in case anyone wondered. I'm gonna try Phidias, the one that you can smudge and blur, sooner or later, but Colors! is good for now. Also, it's weird to watch it play back you drawing it. Colors! has a weird built-in feature that automatically records your strokes so that when you're done, you can play back you drawing it.)

Popular posts from this blog

Cover

Drawing Table Tuesday

10 YEAR POST