More Sketches

More character sketches. This one's weird just because I did it in pretty much one sitting, and I never do that. Which is I think why everyone's legs are too short. The only thing that really sticks out to me on this sketch is the woman in the duster. There's something about her torso/body that doesn't look right. All things considered, as fast as I did this, I'm fairly happy with it. I'm interested in seeing how it looks inked, because the of the poor scanner quality, the light pencils came out way, way too light, and to see them I had to blacken everything. And a lot is lost in the process. But anyway...





Here's a doodle of me I did on a doodle page when I was at work yesterday. It's really tiny; it could easily fit on a post-it note. I did it at the very end of my shift, and it was the end of a very bad day. The first of many to come, I believe. I think a few of my co-workers will agree with me on this.

Popular posts from this blog

Cover

10 YEAR POST

Drawing Table Tuesday