"I'm gonna glue the text onto the page."

From here on out, the stuff I post is going to be very sporadic and probably seem almost disassociated. I started to actually work on something of bulk, and everything else will probably take a backseat to this for a good, long while.

And, I can't in good conscience post what I do in it's entirety, so I think what I'll post is little bits like this to the left whenever I fancy.

So, I'll actually be working on stuff all the time, everyday, but just won't be posting everything. Gotta keep some secrecy. Like tonight. I did a lot of stuff I could post, like thumbnails and the rest of this, but I think I'll have to opt to just post tidbits of this bulky project and whatever I can squeeze in on the side.



In unrelated news: I have a degree.

This would've been in fingerpaints, but I don't have any. I found some crayons I forgot I bought, and I was sitting in front of a giant mirror... I think it was worth 10 minutes of my time. (I used every color!)

Crayons are awesome.

Viva La Inanity!

Popular posts from this blog

Cover

Drawing Table Tuesday

10 YEAR POST