Toned town

I had a surprise get together and didn't really accomplish much in the way of drawing. But, I did finish this...
Well, I didn't really finish it, I just sort of got to a point where I was tired of looking at it. So, here's where I stopped.

I don't think I have anything I have to do tomorrow, so, in theory, I should be able to draw lots of stuff.
Woo! I like not having work on top of work to do.

On a technical note, I have no idea how to get my tablet to work with this tone program. I keep fixing it and it keeps reverting, not working, and forcing me to use a mouse. I was gonna have more detail in the toning on the road and mountains, but I'd have to do all that with a mouse and that's not gonna happen. I think I'm actually lucky I got that far before just quitting. I hate working with computer mice. I really don't know what I'm going to do if I can't figure out a long term solution to this crap.

Popular posts from this blog

Cover

Drawing Table Tuesday

10 YEAR POST