"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day...

"You fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town

Waiting for someone or something to show you the way"


I don't think proud is the right word, but I at least still really like how this drawing turned out.






So, I was sitting here, finishing up this page at 4:30 in the morning. Nothing unusual for me about that, but it just sort of stuck out to me. I'm pretty much just working on this all the time. I don't do much else. I jog about every other morning and go grocery shopping once or twice a week. And I barely feel I have the time for that. But, what I was thinking about is, I have no reference for time. I seem to think about that a lot though.

The clock opposite me, that I use to tell time the majority of the time, isn't right. I know this. But still use it whenever I'm working, because, I guess I just don't care. What's weird is how the time settles unevenly. Like, how sometimes seconds can take an eternity, and other times, days can be over in minutes.

I don't know why, but I can't seem to sleep for more than a couple hours at a time. That probably has something to do with all this, I think. That, and I guess me just not caring. Honestly, most of the time I don't know what day it is.

I don't even know if any of that had a point. I think my point was that I thought it was closer to midnight than 5 in the morning. My time gauge is broken. Oh well, I guess. You don't really need one anyway, right?


This panel made me laugh. I think I drew the expression subconsciously because it didn't register with me until I added the text.

Popular posts from this blog

Cover

Drawing Table Tuesday

10 YEAR POST