What I did yesterday.

I tried to think about what I did yesterday. I made the thumbnail for this page early, I remember that.

Then, I watched "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" to get a few screenshots of the '71 Impala, because I'm going to have to draw the same year and model a few times and it's good to have an idea what I'm drawing.

I remember reading a little. Invincible 57, I think. And most of BPRD: 1946. I remember laying out the thumbnail of that page with a Magnadoodle. I remember eating once, maybe? I remember lots of coffee. I slept for about 2 hours in between it all and that's what's making it hard to remember. Something with internet. Like, with other people. Saying something maybe, or replying. I remember the start of an A-team episode, but just the beginning, I had to leave after the beginning, but that was this morning, not really yesterday.

I remember it took a long time to get started. Not that there were any problems or the page was exceptionally hard to layout, just that I took a while to actually get started. I remember I was thinking about cleaning my typewriter, when I thought to myself, "Alright, this is ridiculous, you need to get started; it isn't going to do itself."

I do need to clean my typewriter though.

I can't remember anything else. In that picture is all the work I was able to get done yesterday and I have no reason why.

Oh well. I guess I'm getting back in the mindset from christmas. I think I should get twice as much done tonight. I think I lost my powers of focus and concentration over christmas.










AFTERPOST: 1:41: I know where my missing time went. I had to type up and print out the text for that page, cut the words out and arrange them on the page so I know how big to make the balloons. And that always takes up more time than it sounds like it would. That has to be the missing chunk of time.

Popular posts from this blog

Cover

Drawing Table Tuesday

10 YEAR POST