7=42=K

Staci noticed I haven't posted anything in a while.

So here's this- a scan of what I was working on tonight. And don't let the mini-bulldog clips fool you- it's about 4x7 inches. I'll probably finish it tomorrow or the next day.

Unrelated: I'm not going to say 'ink' anymore. I've decided it sounds stupid and too process focused. 'Finish' is a better term for someone who pencils and finishes their own work.

It's from an undisclosed project. Undisclosed because I don't want to jump the gun and jinx myself.

Also, I'm still working on the comic (...Randall), I'm just taking it a bit more slowly until I get some sort of new desk worked out. I can't sit at this one for more than 30 or 45 minutes before my back hurts for the rest of the day.

And I need to more my PC. I end up goofing around on the internet all day.

Popular posts from this blog

Cover

Drawing Table Tuesday

10 YEAR POST