Crap ton

I've got a crap ton of these to finish. I only have up to around the first twenty of these finished, after that, I've just been scanning them and saving the line art.

I think the last time I spent any at home time on these was before December.

I think what I'm gonna do is save them all up, then, see if I can finish them all in one night. The tones aren't complicated- one of the rules I set was not to render or shadow or whatever with tones, just fill in whole shapes.

Also related, I've been meaning to redesign my internet for a while. It doesn't really reflect what or how I draw very well. It's all designed(scrawled out) on paper, I just have to do it. But I want to finish this sketchbook first.

And then there's that comic thing...




Popular posts from this blog

Drawing Table Tuesday

Cover

10 YEAR POST