02-04-11

Real quick-

I just finished goofing around with this. This was about as 3d as I could make it. I had a more complicated one before this one, but half tones make it really hard to 3d something.

I had it really 3d, with sections of his hand and arm in varying levels, but it left really bad cracks in the tones (If you have glasses, you'll see what I mean around his hand). But turns out, line art without tones 3d's up really good.

So that's good to know.

Also I found out, when you upload photos to blogger, it recalibrates jpgs to it's own specifications. Apparently my file was too good of quality and so blogger crapped it down automatically for me. This was the original jpg file, the exact file uploaded to blogger. If you open them in tabs and toggle back and forth, you can see what I mean. And I know it doesn't look like much of a difference, but with glasses, the blogger version looks like crap.

Also good to know.



Popular posts from this blog

Cover

10 YEAR POST

Drawing Table Tuesday