Well, that was a little anticlimactic.

The last couple days I've been fooling around with redesigning around here, and almost everything's finished. The aesthetic's super simple, but it was designed to echo how I'm drawing now.

Everything's almost finished. I'll probably be tweaking it forever, every now and then, but the bulk's finished. I sat down tonight thinking that the scripting was gonna take me all night- there's a clickable random image load that I've been worrying about since I designed the new look a couple months ago. Worry is too strong a word, more like kept in mind.

I guess I've just come to accept that whenever I start to script something, to set aside an entire night for it, because my scripting never goes right and takes all night to correct and get working.

When I actually started, it may have taken all of 10 minutes. Maybe less. It worked almost perfectly the first go- almost without any fidgeting.

And now I'm sitting here with almost nothing to do because I'd pretty much set aside the whole night for it. There are a couple smaller things that I can research, but I didn't bring the files to work on them because I didn't think there was any way I'd get to them tonight.

One thing about the new format is that the background is white. And because blogger's going to be formatted to match the aesthetic, some past blogger things are going to look off. Like the little signature thing down at the bottom that I've just started using. It'll look off, but I'm not gonna go back and fix them all.

Also, the first tiny batch of sketchbooks are ordered. Here's to hoping there's no problems with them.

After this site stuff is sorted out and finished, there's nothing but comic ho!