34.4

I thought I would finish this page this morning after work, but I'm just gonna go to bed. Hopefully, I'll finish this page, lay the next one out and start drawing on that one tonight.

I'm trying to start working on this all the time again. Hope I can keep it up indefinitely.

Also, I'm really gonna have to start looking for an additional scanner. This one's awesome for large format B&W scans, but for color it really sucks. The background is completely laid out in that panel, but the scanner didn't pick it up at all- granted, it's lightly drawn in blue, but still, it didn't pick any of it up.

I'm not inclined to color digitally, so when I start coloring stuff, I'm gonna have to find a decent color scanner. I'm still not sure if I can find a scanner that's just a scanner. I might have to buy one of those 30-in-one machines they sell. For 30 times the cost, I'm sure.

Ah well.

/typing

Popular posts from this blog

Cover

Drawing Table Tuesday

10 YEAR POST