Everyone

I did this to be sure that everyone would work the way they were designed. And, to try out a larger sized pen. I learned from the last comic that the pen size I was using was too small. Specifically, too small to be reduced and printed. It was fine for detail work to be printed, but not reduced and printed- the lines are too small, or, they're so small that when they're reduced & printed the lines break up altogether.

So, I had to bump up a pen size and I was worried about it. It doesn't sound like much, but I've been using the same pen size for maybe 4 or 5 years.

Also, I was running through/ruining pens way too fast. I guess I have a tendency to press too hard, and it drastically shortens the life of the pens (a few days to about a week was what I was getting out of them).

I think everybody on this turned out okay- this being a dry run and all. And for basically testing out a new pen size.