Off model


I drew the original of this a long time ago. Probably 7 or 8 months ago? The other day I was shuffling through things when I found the original pencil drawing. When I drew it, I printed the pencils and inked those, so what I found was just the drawing.

When I found it, I noticed it was very off model. So, I redrew it and finished it again. It's not perfect, but it's way more on model this time.

I've got one more official pre-production drawing to do before I really start on this. It's not even really pre-production, it's going to be directly used in the comic. I'll use it on maybe 10 to 20 pages. But, after that, I really start on this for real. I've got half or more than half of the pages laid out, so, I think I'll intermittently switch between thumbnailing and drawing pages.

I might update more often now, but still, probably not very regularly. We'll see.

Popular posts from this blog

Cover

10 YEAR POST

Drawing Table Tuesday