Drawing Table Tuesday

I've said more than once that I hate the computer side of this stuff, so as often as I can I try to get by with real life world equivalents. So, this is what toning the book looks like. It's faster and less arduous laying flats like this than with a mouse or a tablet. This is one of those things that I do that doesn't resemble anything anyone else does- thinking about it briefly though, I'm okay with that. It seems it would make the process, and consequently the end result, unique.

Here's what a whole page looks like. That's also how I've been coloring things. At first I was worried that this would use too much tracing paper and, in the end, be too expensive. But nope. I've been using a cheap roll of it and I'm still on the same roll. And I've used a lot of the stuff.


About Drawing Table Tuesday.

Popular posts from this blog

Drawing Table Tuesday

Cover

10 YEAR POST