Notes

I took these pictures yesterday. The first is coloring notes I made to remember later. I'm surprised how much you forget along the way and in between all these steps. I've learned that notes are very important, especially now that I've gotten pretty good at gauging how likely I'm going to remember something later.
This one is of things that go off the image, passed the cut-off.

I'd like to reiterate restate, this blog isn't supposed to be interesting to anyone but myself. I like looking back on this stuff; it's interesting. More often than not, after long enough, the reaction is something like, "Ugh, I can't believe I thought that was a good idea." or "Jeez, that looks like crap. I can't believe I did it that way."

Also, those are drawings that I drew just for sort of an experiment (with an eventual purpose though). I got the itch/idea to draw something small, and I wanted to see how I can do with a little bit of room.

They're going to be 2" x 3" when they're printed (there are four of them), but because I'm keeping all of my drawing consistent (er... consistently keeping all the steps of how I draw things?), they're being drawn a little bigger, then resized to that when I scan them. I draw normally on large paper (that's what I'm trying to get really good at) and resize it to page size, so, I try to draw everything the same way. To get better at specifically that.

And I didn't really learn anything I didn't know (hindsight being 20/20 and all). That's only a little smaller than the size of an average (comic book) panel. I'm considering going down to about the size of a stamp after these.

How much would a print that size be? 46 cents? It would be worth it though, just to use a dollhouse picture frame on it.

Popular posts from this blog

Cover

Drawing Table Tuesday

10 YEAR POST