Contact Card

I needed a new contact card. Before now, they've more or less matched however either this blog or the website looked- hard, solid black lines and text. Those are fine, but for these specifically, both sides needed to match, and the other side looks like this.

I'm tempted to try to update the website like this, but I know before I start it won't work- I can't make the typed text match, the grungy and faded and the crisp digital; it would look too disjointed. It's not impossible to merge them, but right now, it just isn't worth my time. I might get around to the buttons though, I've been meaning to do that for a while.

But, I do need to update the gallery. There's a ton of new stuff, and there's a bunch of old stuff I'd like to find and add.

Also, I made these for a specific purpose, so hopefully, they'll be printed and used for it.

Popular posts from this blog

Cover

10 YEAR POST

Drawing Table Tuesday