80's

I thought I've done a pretty good job downplaying it, but this is totally set in the 80's.

I don't want to explicitly, deliberately say so though. I think it would be nice to slowly make things add up to it. Enough things like this and anyone with half a brain should be able to connect the dots. It's not that subtle.

P.s.-
Despite what dumb parties make people think nowadays, the 80's wasn't that crazy. Staci and I watch a lot of 80's TV* and we tend to make fun of how no one remembers what people actually wore in the 80's. Yeah, the fashion was bad, but not every single person dressed in what was absolutely in at any given second. It's fun to point out things that are totally 80's, because it's always the stuff that no one remembers or has thought about since. And a lot of the things that people do remember as 80's, was really more like early 90's (Saved by the Bell, for example).

(*currently she's rewatching Murder, She Wrote for probably the 4th or 5th time. And the A-Team is like mana for me. And the Golden Girls pretty much play on loop.)

Popular posts from this blog

Cover

10 YEAR POST

Drawing Table Tuesday