Pre-print Comic Book Webcomic


I'm going to start releasing this as a webcomic. A lot of things lead to this, and it seems like they all weighed equally into the final decision. I took a while to find a management service; I wanted something simple (uncomplicated, but mildly customizable), that I could set and forget, with simple functions on both ends (me uploading it, anyone else looking at it).

I'm sitting on a pretty large stack of finished pages that aren't going to see print for a while. (less and less I liked the idea of being on page , say, 150 without anyone really seeing the first page. I guess I sort of want to be able to prove I'm doing something.)

Nothing else has changed, the plan is still to print it as a single volume when it's finished.

I'll just be uploading a new page every Thursday. 

I feel like I got all of my bad drawing out, so after the first few dozen pages, the drawing gets pretty decent.

Popular posts from this blog

Cover

10 YEAR POST

Drawing Table Tuesday