(Reverse) Talking Heads

There are a few places (I feel "scenes" would be acceptable) in this where I could've pushed talking heads waaaay more. (Talking heads are/is an easy trick, mostly for saving time, but they don't really add anything or enrich the story. And it also doesn't help you push your abilities.)

I think I accidentally managed to use reverse talking heads; people barely saying anything in (almost needlessly) elaborate panels. Well, elaborate for me. But I think panels like that can make you take more of a nice little pause. Especially if it's in a conversation where a natural pause would be.

It seems like that's something that few people do in mainstream monthly comics, at least, that aren't copied static panels. 

Popular posts from this blog

Cover

Drawing Table Tuesday

10 YEAR POST