BOOM!

Well, there it is. My internet is finished. More or less.

It's set from old to new. I took down a lot of stuff and changed a lot of other stuff. I've made it so stuff can be bought.

I imagine the content of the site will change from time to time. That's why there's limited space in sections, like the gallery. The new stuff will push out the old.

And I think a lot of the stuff for sale will be sort of a limited time thing. I don't plan on leaving all that stuff up forever, but at the same time, I may forget about it for a long time. That's sort of what happened the last year or two. But the site should be a lot easier to update the way it is. That's pretty much how it was designed- to be as easy to update or change as I could make it.

If something looks funny, or doesn't work, e-mail me (justincornell-at-justincornell.com) and let me know. Everything works and looks right on my browser, but I didn't check every browser in existence. I'm also banking on the site being so simple and having none of the bells and whistles that it used to have. It should be pretty set and without errors. I know the paypal stuff is slow and glitchy sometimes, but that's paypal- I can't do anything about that.

Also, I went ahead and put up the sketchbook, even though I haven't gotten the ones I ordered yet. According to the printer's agreement, they have another month before they have to have them to me. I couldn't wait another month to put up the site and it was already designed and waiting to be uploaded, so... they're really only up for preorder. I also added a sketch option, so if anyone wants a drawing in it, it's only 10 more dollars. And the drawings in the book are probably a good example of what you'd get, because most of them were done in a book almost the exact same size.

I think that's about it. Starting now, the only thing on the agenda for the foreseeable future, besides some minor to major housework, is working on the Calamity comic*.

Woo!

*mentioned here in better detail.

Popular posts from this blog

Cover

10 YEAR POST

Drawing Table Tuesday