"...with powers and abilities far beyond those of smaller, much weaker men."

The result of one night and 4 cups of coffee. I did this in pretty much one sitting. I can't believe it. I'm very proud. When I drew the thumbnail for this, it was so complex I really wasn't sure that I could do it; I gave a 70% shot of me getting halfway through it, realize it wasn't working or something, and starting over. I mean, geez, look at the thumbnail.

I never show whole pages, but I'm so amazed, I have to. I didn't think I'd even have anything to show for a couple days. Right now it's just the blue layout, it's not even in pencil yet, but I still have a sense of accomplishment. I feel like if this were Mortal Kombat, I would've just fed this page it's spine.

Well, I think that's about it. I have a show to go to tonight, after that sometime, I'll pencil and ink this thing (maybe sleep while I'm at it). I'm shooting for finishing it tomorrow.


Pardonne moi, I believe I'll go play a few well deserved video games.

Popular posts from this blog

Cover

Drawing Table Tuesday

10 YEAR POST